The djurenko.com team takes the security of personal data seriously, so in this document we describe our view and approach to the security of personal data and how this approach applies to you as a visitor to the www.djurenko.com website.
- The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the site user.
- e-mail address
- This data is collected voluntarily and is used solely for the convenience of your stay on the site. The name is used to address the User, and the e-mail is used to send the User a notification of a response or a message about the release of a new article.
- Data that is automatically transmitted when viewing ad units and when visiting pages:
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that accesses advertising);
- access time;
- address of the page on which the advertising unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
- This data is used to analyze the development of the resource and improve it based on it.
Methods and terms of processing, protection of personal information
- The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without a time limit, in any legal way.
- The site administration will never, under any circumstances, transfer personal data to third parties, except for technical necessity. The information collected will never be sold or exchanged to third parties.
- Working with personal data of third-party service providers is governed by the relevant privacy policies.
- Information collected automatically belongs to the respective services and work with them is regulated by the privacy policies of these services.
- The User’s personal data may be transferred to authorized government bodies only on the grounds and in the manner established by law.
- The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties.
- The site administration cannot guarantee the prevention of illegal access to information of third parties through hacking and other possible means.
Publicity and identification
- The site administration reserves the right to dispose, at its discretion, of the content of messages left by the User: quote, edit, publish.
- Published messages and the User’s name are indexed and included in the search.
- The email address is not published, indexed, or searched.
- The site administration does not restrict the User from entering a fictitious name or pseudonym in the “Your name” field and does not identify him with a specific person.
Deleting data, changing ownership and updates
- The user has the opportunity to remove his data from the database of the website www.djurenko.com by unsubscribing or by sending a message to the site administration by email [email protected].
- The site administration reserves the right to make necessary changes to the site, replace or delete any parts of its content and restrict access to the site at any time at its sole discretion.